Main Article Content
The 4.0 industrial revolution made technology a necessity. Therefore, higher education in the field of research and community service strives to disseminate research results with the aim of strengthening the community and providing smart solutions to problems that can hinder the acceleration of the people's economy, it is hoped that the community will not only be users but as technopreneur who can take advantage of technology to improve the regional economy. From the results of observations at school, found a problem of students in calculating quickly to complete schoolwork. Therefore, a smart solution called Smart Book Calculator is proposed, which is an Arduino-based calculation tool using a keypad. This innovation, in addition to aiming at completing calculations, also introduces the use of the Arduino Uno microcontroller which in the future can be applied to all intelligent equipment used in the era of the industrial revolution 4.0
Creative Commons public licenses provide a standard set of terms and conditions that creators and other rights holders may use to share original works of authorship and other material subject to copyright and certain other rights specified in the public license below. The following considerations are for informational purposes only, are not exhaustive, and do not form part of our licenses.
2. A. Sasmito, H. Fitriyah, dan M. H. H. Ichsan, Penerapan Desain Interaksi Pada Perancangan Kalkulator Sederhana Untuk Tunanetra, Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer, Vol. 2, No. 7, 2018
3. S, J. Sokop, D. J. Mamahit, dan R. U. A. Sherwin S. R. U. A. Sompie, Trainer Periferal Antarmuka Berbasis Mikrokontroler Arduino Uno, E-Journal Teknik Elektro dan Kompute, Vol.5 No.3, 2016.
4. Design Thinking Methodology [Daring],Tersedia pada : https://designthinkingmethodology.weebly.com
5. Sekolah kita [Daring],Tersedia pada : http://sekolah.data.kemdikbud.go.id/index.php/chome/profil/10d427bd-31f5-e011-a393-a34f0a7ca967 [ Diakses : 23 Mei 2019 ].
6. C. Wagner, B. Kawulich, dan M. Garner, Collecting Data Through Observation, Doing Social Research: A global context, McGraw Hill, 2012
7. K. ?ukaszewicz, Use of CAD Software in the Process of Virtual Prototyping of Machinery, 7th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management, Procedia Engineering 182 hal 425 – 433, 2017
8. Z. Wang, Interactive Virtual Prototyping of a Mechanical System considering the Environment Effect. Part 2: Simulation quality, Comptes Rendus Mécanique , Vol. 339, Edisi 9, hal 605-615, 2017.